Thursday, 22 January 2015

Me, myself, Sarah.

Ummm so this space/blog was meant to be for me, but I feel like I havent even really talked about myself. I've been obsessed with Vogues 73 questions videos on youtube  with people like Anna Wintour andVictoria  Beckham, and I thought, would I even be able to answer half of those questions? To be honest, I couldnt. This scares me. Its as if I dont even have a sense of who I am. How are my girls going to ever develop a solid sense of themselves.


Here's goes


1. I am an INFJ
2. I am more intelligent than I like to put on
3. I have a lot more patience now than I did 10 years ago
4. I am stronger than I appear, both physically, emotionally and mentally
5. I am a book worm who doesn't have time to read
6. I always wanted to be a writer or an architect
7. I am half way through getting my BA in Corp. Info. Management and Librarianship
8. I act a lot cooler than I actually am.
9. I love to make people laugh and smile
10. I love good food and good company, even if its just my own.


Okaaay... So that wasnt too hard. It seems as though I am not being my authentic self. Hmmm... Possible mission for 2015.

What is an interesting fact about yourself?? Comment below or tweet me


Super Busy Mum

Mums' Days


Step 15,

4 comments:

  1. I have definitely lost a sense of myself and I would actually find that task super difficult but luckily enough quite a few of yours apply to me too :)

    2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9

    Sal xxx | UmmBaby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6 out if 10. Safe to say were connected on another level :) heres to finding ourselves once again. It probably wont be the same self to before we became mothers but I'm sure we have a lot to be proud of. xx

      Delete
  2. I loved reading your answers, I have not seen those video but will look out for them. Thanks for linking up to #TheList x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aby, thanks for stopping by with kind words as always. Consider me a regular linker upper... If thats a thing :D have a productive and positive week xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...