Monday, 23 February 2015

Books I am dying to read

No Menu Monday today because I've been hungrier for literature than carbs.

I always say I'm a bookworm with no time to read. I LOVE reading! Ever since I was a little girl I bought a book with me wherever I went. I always smile when I see my 10 year old do the same thing now. Her love for the library was my exact same love at that age. And now I'm on my way to become a librarian. If I'm able to some how channel my inner bookworm in my everyday profession that would be wondrous!

Every bookworm has a favourite book and mine has to be "The Time Travellers Wife." That whole meant to be together but time and everything is against you, but in the end love wins (sort of)! Yep, that's my cup of tea!!



My list is always growing, so leave me some suggestions on Twitter on #WhatToRead



Walden - Thoreau
A room of one's own - Virginia Woolf
To the Lighthouse - Virgina Woolf
The Road - McCarthy
The Blue Castle - Montgomery
Poisonwood Bible - Barbara Kingsolver
The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath
1984 - George Orwell
The Story of Edgar Sawtelle - David Wroblewski
The Life of Pi - Yann Martel
The Fault in the Stars
Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury
The Tipping Point - Malcolm Gladwell


I am more than open to recommendations! What your favourite read or what are you reading right now that I should be reading too?

The Multitasking Mummy


Mums' Days

Steps 52,

4 comments:

  1. I'm like you, my list is growing and it is because I read other peoples list and get a jealous and 30 Kershaw Street their suggestions to mine... like to the lighthouse.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Natalie this is actually a very condensed version of my list, but I will definitely add your suggestion :) Thank you for the suggestions, hope you have a week full of great reads :)

      Delete
  2. I miss reading books! However, I do have rubbish taste and only like chick lit! Although I am trying to read the Happiness Project at the moment. Thanks for linking up to #TheList x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooohh that sounds like something i would love to read, thanks for the suggestion! X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...