Saturday, 21 February 2015

Saturday is for Sharing #6

I've spent a lot of time this week reading as many blogs as I can as well as learning as much about blogging as I can. Namely Google+ and SEO. I'm a little frantic becuase I go back to online uni/ distance education soon which means less time to blog. Waaah waaah waaah :( That does mean I will also have less time to fold laundry, but hey we'll survive and that's all that matters. This weeks favourite posts are a mish mash of topics.





Let me start on a light note. Kevin at Double trouble daddy gave me a good laugh and took me back to my childhood by reminding me that C is for Cookie. A must read if you were a fan of Sesame Street. You will not watch (along with the kids) with the same perspective.

In the lovey dovey spirit of V-day, I came across a sweet love letter to Mums by Kate at Pouting In Heels. Such truthful and hopeful words that will make any mummy feel loved, important, strong and cherished.

On a more serious note Lorne who blogs at Raising Sienna has a great post titled Depression and the Path Not Taken. The entire blog breathes bravery. I don't know what else to say beyond, read this post!

Blogging Mamma highlights the 4 parenting challenges she wasn't expecting. Having your first baby, is already such new unfamiliar territory for any parent, but I related to all of the shocks. A good read for anyone expecting their first. Just to be a little more prepared.

Two of my favourite posts this week are more blogging orientated. When I don't understand something, I am very motivated to figure it out. Kriss at Wild About Here has TONNES of helpful but clear information on Google+, whilst Aby at You Baby Me Mummy clears up SEO. Seriously, such good resources to help you step up your blogging game.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Share some of your favourites posts with me in the comments, on Twitter or follow me on BlogLovin.

Step 49,

10 comments:

  1. Oh yes some great bloggers and blog posts there! Agree totally. It is so important to read other blogs! In fact it is one of my favourite parts of blogging! Jess x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Jess, I could read blogs for hours!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, glad you read and could relate to my post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, glad you read and could relate to my post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my pleasure! it really is a shock, there is just so much unknown when becoming a parent for the first time. thank you for your comment :) xx

      Delete
  4. I just read the post on Raising Sienna - wow, very powerful. Will need to check out more of your suggestions and I've previously read You Baby me Mummy's great SEO post. I'm so glad you find the Google+ tips posts helpful. I've just circled you on G+ so please feel free to ask me any questions...or just chat there...when you want!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a powerful, I had to share it. No I really should be thanking you! you are the torch in my dark google+ cave :D

      Delete
  5. Gah my phone deleted my comment!

    I love blogging tip posts! They are so helpful about to go and check out the Google plus again there's so much that it's just a minefield!

    And I like round ups as that means I get to see new posts! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha don't worry Laura, I'm worse, I forget to press submit when I am commenting on blogs from my phone :)
      I've read the Google+ post MANY times and it's really helped.
      I'm actually featuring your birth story in next weeks round up :) just thought I'd give you a little sneak peek. Thank you for all your comments and enjoy the rest of the week xx

      Delete
  6. Pouting in Heels and You Baby Me Mummy are two of my faves too x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...