Saturday, 28 February 2015

Saturday is for Sharing #7

Yikes! How is it almost Autumn? Either way, I love this time of the week where I get to share some gems for you to enjoy. I feel like blogging and the lovely blogging community has given me so much, it's only fair I give back as best I can.




I'm going to start by mentioning Leah and Two. Leah is a 23 year old gorgeous mother to two boys. She has a teenage pregnancy series going on, and as a mother who had 2 before before I turned 21, I know I was nodding my head as I read these posts. Unless you are/have been a young mother yourself it's hard to understand what it's really like. Leah shares her interesting and insightful perspective, which I hope other young mums/mums-to-be can benefit from. She also shares some great tips for new parent bloggers which I think any new bloggers would benefit from.



OMGitsagirl shares his thoughts on Disney princesses, gender stereotypes and other worries when raising a daughter. With three boys already, it's clear that raising girls comes with a whole other bag of issues. Having 3 girls myself and no boys, I am well aware of them but it's interesting to see other parents who have these same concerns (and headaches).

Laura from Life with Baby Kicks shares the rather nerve wracking birth of her first child. Currently pregnant with bub number 2 it's only normal for those nerves to come back. Every woman gives birth differently, the most important thing is that mum and bub make it out safe and healthy. She is currently living in Dubai and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tiny tiny bit jealous.

This post by Multitask Momma was just what I needed to read. She chooses to put a smile on her face and be happy. Sometimes some positive words and the reminder that happiness is really a choice, can change your mood and outlook. I also completely relate to her post about her 10 parenting pet peeves.
So much yes!

On another note Kerri-Ann over at Life as our little family shares the things she LOVES about being a mum. I think these posts just show that everything has a good and a bad side to it, but in the end us parents love what we do.

The therapeutic nature of blogging isn't always the first thing you associate with blogs. The Determined Housewife shares a great post about how ultimately, blogging has made her life easier. I totally get that. Even though it takes time and effort to blog, it's such a great outlet to get things off your chest.

So that's it for this post... and February! Wh-wh-what do you mean it's MARCH tomorrow??

Step 57, Sarah.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much hun, means alot.. you gave me a huge smile :) great start to my weekend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my pleasure! will continue to stalk your website in the most uncreepy way :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I still get shivers when I think of the birth!!! Off to read the rest when I get my cup of tea sorted :)

    And if it makes you feel better..... it's the end of the weekend in Dubai so a lovely end for me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't we all! enjoy dubai for me!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the mention, I have followed everyone on twitter and will take a little look at all these posts too. Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my pleasure, hope your weekend ended as well as a weekend can x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...